ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~!~Itzel~!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

~!~Itzel~!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~!~Itzel~!~   ~!~Itzel~!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 am

Itzel~ I walked up the driveway to the stables and whistled. "Brown Dog! Here girl!" I called out. A puppy's head shot up, her weird, almost completely white eyes looked almost like a demon's, but I loved them. She took off running towards me, still all leg and tail, with one of her many tennis balls in her mouth. The ball rolled out of her mouth, and she skidded to a stop and twisted around and grabbed it, then kept going. A stride later, she dropped it again, but left it and kept coming. She skidded to a stop by me and sat, her whole body shaking in excitement. She had wandered to my foster family's ranch when she was small, and we had given her a home at the stables. No one could decide on a name for her, so we kept calling her Brown Dog and it stuck, so that was her name. But occasionally I called her Demon Eyes because of the eyes I found so cool that she had. "C'mon, girl, you gonna help me with chores?" I asked, then laughed and set off to find Levi, the full time stable hand.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

~!~Itzel~!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~!~Itzel~!~   ~!~Itzel~!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 am

Levi~ "Hey, looks like you found Brown Dog!" I called, seeing Itzel walking with the dog on her heels. I took another bale of hay from the hay room and put it in the bed of the feed truck, squaring it off. Last one.

Itzel~ I laugh. "Rather, she found me!" I called, then went over to shut the door of the feed room after Levi pulled the truck a little away. "Let's go get the grain," I said, and climbed in the back. Brown Dog found another of her tennis balls as Levi climbed into the cabof the truck an began to drive away. I whistled to Brown Dog. "C'mon, girl, run!" Brown Dog tried to keep up but ended up dropping her ball 6 times she was in such a hurry, so she forgot about it and ran after us, her mouth open, tongue out, and I laughed. She looked like an actual demon dog! Levi pulled the truck into the stable, where there were only 4 horses as most of tehm were in outside stalls. The 4 in here didn't have stalls outside.

Levi~ I pulled carefully into the stable and stopped it, then turned off the truck and got out. "Time for grain," I said as the four horses, Seamus, Dusty, Apache, and Todd, whinnied at us. Itzel and I mixed the grains of feed in the feed room and put together all the buckets. We gave the 4 horses in the stable their hay and grain, then set off to feed the rest with Brown Dog following us, then we would clean out stalls. Good thing it was a Saturday morning, or Itzel never would've been able to help unless it was Saturday or Sunday.

[Brown Dog is a REAL dog, and her dropping her ball while she runs is true, too, lol, she can't carry it at a run when she's in a hurry lol]
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net

~!~Itzel~!~
Page 1 of 1