ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiana comes to pick up...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

Shiana comes to pick up... Empty
PostSubject: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Shiana pulled in and walked up to the door and knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Melinda~ I hear someone knocking and go to answer the door. I see Shiana and smile gently. "Hello, do you want to come in?" I ask, holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 am

Shiana nodded and walked in and stood in the hallway she looked around "wow this is nice" she looked at Melinda and shivvered

Jeremy stood beside Shiana like any other protective husband/soon to be father would and glared at melinda "your only gonna make her think that the it's gonna come out alive!" he yelled slamming a few doors upstairs

Shiana looked up the stair case and then back as her rubbing her arms shivering still
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 am

MElinda~ "I'm sorry, the air conditioner is broken," I lie. "There's a box with the baby stuff in the kitchen," I say, looking at Jeremy after I said it
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Shiana nodded and walked to the kitchen "any cribs?" she asked

Jeremy yelled and threw a glass doll, that was with the stuff, down on the ground "stop!"

Shiana jumped and bent over to pick it up "i'm sorry i'll pay for it"
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:57 am

Melinda~ "Oh, it's ok, you don't have to. And yes, there should be a crib by the table," I say. "Stop it!" I say just loud enough for Jeremy to hear and so Shiana doesn't hear.
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Jeremy looked at her "you don't understand! your getting her hopes up!" he picked up a magazine and threw it at her with an articale opened up of still births. "See!"

Shiana watched big eye'd at the magazine "i'll take it all deliver it to my appartment?" she stood up straight "I have to go, doctor appointment" she started to the door and her car
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Melinda~ I nod. "Of course." After Shiana was outside, turned to Jeremy before he could disapper. "Stop it! You'll only hurt her if you try to prevent the birth," I say
Back to top Go down
SimpleMac09

SimpleMac09

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Jeremy loooked at her with a glare "You think that i want to hurt her!? no i don't i'm not doing anything the baby's doing it!" he glared at her and disapeared fallowing Shiana.
Back to top Go down
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Melinda~ I sigh and turn away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiana comes to pick up...   Shiana comes to pick up... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiana comes to pick up...
Page 1 of 1