ForeverAndAlways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForeverAndAlways

xXWhere myths and legends come alive...XxXTry not to get too tangled in the laws...Xx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itzel's First Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX
Admin
Xx~*_Shado_*~xX

Itzel's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Itzel's First Day   Itzel's First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Itzel~ I walked cautiosly into the highschool, my locker number and combo, along with my schedule, in my hand. I found my locker and opened it, then began putting books and my other stuff in. As I was doing this, a guy came around the cornewr and slammed it shut, then shoved me to the side and kept walking.
"Hey!" I shouted after him. "I'm a person too, you know!" The guy turned around and looked at me behind dark sunglasses.
"Does it look like I care?" he aked in a smooth, cold voice. "To me you're just a worthless being that no one knows or cares about." With that, the guy turned and left, people moving aside for him. I sighed angrily and reopened my locker, then finished what I was doing and slammed it shut. The bell rang, and I headed for my first class, praying to the Olympian gods for help to get me through the day.
Back to top Go down
https://foreverandalways.rpg-board.net

Itzel's First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForeverAndAlways :: Out And About :: High School-
Jump to: